RSSDown In The Valley
One of my core values is that if someone needs help, stop and help them.
In early September, my younger daughter gave birth to a healthy baby boy.
Four straw bales sit in our backyard as I write this on March 22. All I see is a mound of snow with a couple of white posts and blue reflectors sticking out to mark their location. Featured
I think most children see something in their parents they would like to emulate, but that doesn’t mean they are always able to do so.
My last column about Fudge, our old black poodle, was published back in March.
Sometimes a smell, a taste, a conversation or an object can take a person back to an important time in the past.
I’ve included a photo of my first-ever backyard straw bale garden in August.
Time moves quickly!
Have you heard of straw bale gardening?
Have you heard of straw bale gardening? I'm anxious to try it this year. The soil in our backyard is so compacted that it is hard to grow anything.
- Recent barn fires prompt fire safety warning
- What's a cow worth? Determining the value of a cow important to success
- Ten most common reasons why marriages fail
- New ARS bee genebank will preserve genetic diversity, provide breeding resources
- USDA to invest $4 million for honey bee food sources on private lands