This year the emphasis for producers is centered on generating revenue and minimizing cost and that thought has been carried through to this y…
The Seibel Dairy Farm of Moffit, N.D., received the 2015 Commissioner’s Award of Dairy Excellence during the 2015 North Dakota Dairy Conventio…
WOLFORD, N.D. – The regional SARE (Sustainable Agricultural Research and Education) annual tour this year was held in North Dakota and was dub…
MANDAN, N.D. – With dairy cattle and dairy farms becoming part of the emerging world of precision technology, Dr. Bradley Heins, assistant pro…
CORN ANALYSIS- Corn closed the week $.05 1/4 higher. Last week, private exporters reported s…
BISMARCK – Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring has scheduled the annual Pesticide and Fer…
Marcus Brix of CattleFax, a member-owned information service for cattle producers, will be t…
The University of Mary has launched a magazine focusing on energy, agriculture, finance, culture and faith on the northern Great Plains.
CORN ANALYSIS- Corn closed the week $.05 1/4 higher. Last week, private exporters reported sales of 1,440,180 mts of corn to Mexico.
CORN ANALYSIS- Corn closed the week $.14 3/4 lower. Last week, private exporters reported sales of 116,000 mts of grain sorghum to an unknown …
After several weeks of not being able to gain much traction, the spring wheat market is still trying to findsome stability.
- Food co-op starts renovations
- Northern Ag Expo will be held Dec.1-2 at FargoDome
- What's a cow worth? Determining the value of a cow important to success
- USDA Announces $350 Million Available to Help States, Private Partners Protect and Restore grasslands, wetlands, and working lands
- USDA Funding Expands Broadband Access to Nearly Six Million Rural Residents, Workers and Businesses